The Assam Public Service Commission wishes to inform all interested parties that it will be conducting interviews and viva-voce sessions for the recruitment of Assistant Directors within the Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Assam, under the Department of Housing and Urban Affairs.
This announcement corresponds to Advertisement No. 2310/03, dated August 24, 2023. The interview schedule for this recruitment is as follows and will take place at the commission’s office in Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati.
Candidates appearing for the interview/viva-voce must ensure that they bring the following documents in their original form along with self-attested photocopies, presented in chronological order for verification and scrutiny on the interview day:
- H.S.L.C Admit/Pass Certificate as proof of age.
- H.S.L.C Marksheet and Pass Certificate.
- H.S.S.L.C Marksheet and Pass Certificate.
- Degree mark sheets (All Semesters) and Pass Certificate.
- Post Graduate Degree mark sheets (All Semesters) and Pass Certificate.
- CGPA Conversion Formula from the respective universities.
- Permanent Residential Certificate/Employment Exchange Registration certificate as proof of residency.
- State Government Employees of Assam must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their respective employer and Permanent Residential Certificate/Employment Exchange Registration as domicile proof.
- Caste/PwBD certificate/BPL Card (if applicable).
- Declaration Form A (Can be downloaded from APSC’s website).
- Any other documents relevant to their candidature.
No separate notification letters will be sent to the candidates via postal mail. The list of accepted and rejected candidates will be uploaded on the official APSC website on 27/10/2023, and the e-admission certificates for eligible candidates will be available for download on 01/11/2023 from the same website.