Director of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati is inviting online applications for the various vacant post of Post Graduate Teachers in the different provincialized Secondary Schools under the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam. The online application will be available on the official website mentioned below.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Total Number Posts||1385|
|Recruitment Board||Director of Secondary Education, Assam|
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
|Government||Assam State Government|
|Start Date||Coming soon|
|Last Date||Coming soon|
Name of Posts– Post Graduate Teacher
No of Posts: 1385 Posts.
Name of Board– Director of Secondary Education, Assam
Pay Scale– Scale pay of Rs.22,000/ – to 97,000/ including Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800 PM (under pay band III)
1. The applicant must be a Post Graduate in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized University and should possess a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off-campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
2. The applicant should have appeared and passed Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by the Government, scoring a minimum of 60% marks in case of Un-reserved category candidates and minimum of 55% marks in case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Persons with disabilities candidates; Provided that for the teachers working regularly against a sanctioned Graduate post in any Provincialised High School or Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teachers appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience: Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience, any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
3. In addition to the academic and professional qualifications, the applicant must satisfy the following criteria;
(a) In the case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with the Assamese language as one of the subjects or have a diploma in the Assamese Language issued by the Assam Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese medium School;
(b) In the case of Bengali Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with the Bengali language as one of the subjects or have a Diploma in Bengali issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangla Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali medium School.
(c) In the case of Hindi Medium Schools, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with the Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium Schools.
(d) In the case of Bodo Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo medium school.
(e) In the case of English Medium Schools, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium school. Provided that for recruitment of teachers for teaching MIL subjects the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with a particular MIL Subject shall be considered.
The applicant for the post of Graduate teacher shall be:-
1. of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defect or bodily infirmity which is likely to interfere in the efficient performance of his duties; and
2. required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Detail Syllabus||Click Here|
|Reselling job||Click Here|