Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society released result of the written test and personal interviews conducted in response to recruitment notice no. ASRLMS/HR/Recruitment/409612021-22177, for the position of Block Coordinator, the candidates with the specified roll numbers mentioned below have been selected for engagement with the Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society.
Engagement letters will be sent to the selected candidates via their registered email addresses shortly. Please note that these candidates will be engaged on a contractual basis for an initial period of one year. If any discrepancy regarding a candidate’s eligibility based on the prescribed criteria is identified, their candidature will be canceled without prior notice.
It is important to emphasize that the inclusion of a roll number does not automatically guarantee engagement unless the engaging authority is satisfied with the candidate’s qualifications. Candidates who have been selected for engagement should be prepared to join on short notice. The engagement of wait-listed candidates will be solely at the discretion of the engaging authority.
In case of any printing errors, the original result sheet will be the reference, and its content will be considered final. With the publication of the results of the current recruitment test, waiting lists maintained from previous recruitment drives are hereby canceled.
Block coordinator salary in Assam
Block coordinator salary in Assam is RS 21560.
Position: Faculty Member
The State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam, an apex center for research and training in rural development under the Department of Panchayat & Rural Development, Government of Assam, located at G.S. Road, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022, is inviting online applications for the recruitment of Contractual Faculty Members.
Candidates must be citizens of India.
The maximum age for applicants should not exceed 40 years as of January 1, 2023.
Qualifications: Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree (regular course) from a recognized university in the following disciplines:
- Agriculture (3 posts) – Preferably in Soil Science, Agronomy, or Horticulture.
- Economics (1 post)
- Commerce (2 posts)
- Information Technology (2 posts)
- Social Work (1 post)
- Sociology (1 post)
- Political Science (1 post)
- Rural Development (2 posts)
- Civil Engineering (2 posts)
- MBA (Finance) (1 post)
- Applicants with a Ph.D. and NET qualification may be given preference.
Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of training or teaching experience in the core subject at government institutions or reputed private institutions.
Remuneration: Selected candidates will receive a monthly remuneration of Rs. 40,000.
Engagement: The engagement will be on a contractual basis for one year, with the possibility of extension based on the institute’s requirements and the availability of resources. There is no provision for regularization.
Placement: Faculty members may be placed at any of the Extension Centers or District Panchayat Resource Centers throughout Assam. Transfer may be required as per the institute’s needs.
The selection process comprises two phases:
Phase I: Candidates with accepted applications will take an objective type written test in Guwahati. The syllabus for the written test includes:
- General English (20 marks)
- General Knowledge (10 marks)
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory) (10 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (10 marks)
- Subject Knowledge (50 marks)
Phase II: For each vacancy, the top 3 candidates based on their written test scores will be shortlisted for a Personal Interview in Guwahati. The interview will carry a total of 20 marks.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website.
- Detailed instructions for filling out the online form are available on the website.
- Applicants must upload various documents, including a passport-sized photograph, HSLC examination certificate, qualifying examination certificates and mark sheets, experience certificate, scanned signature, and caste certificate (if applicable).
- No hard copies of the online application form or other documents need to be sent to the State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam.
Online applications can be submitted from March 1, 2023, to midnight on March 22, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after the given deadline as the link will be disabled.
Applicants are advised to submit only one application per post. In case multiple applications are submitted due to unavoidable circumstances, the application with the higher registration number and complete details will be considered.
- The decision of SIPRD, Assam regarding the eligibility of candidates for the examination will be final.
- Any form of direct or indirect canvassing will disqualify a candidate.
- Manual application forms will not be accepted.
What is the salary of a Block Coordinator in Assam
Block coordinator salary in Assam is RS 21560.