Assam Direct Recruitment 2023. The Government of Assam, through the Respective State Level Recruitment Commissions, has announced a significant employment opportunity for the recruitment of around 20,000 Grade 3 and Grade 4 vacancies.
These vacancies span various departments of the government. The recruitment process will be governed by the rules established by the recently constituted Assam Direct Recruitment Commission for Analogous Posts in Class III and Class IV Act 2021, as well as the Assam Direct Recruitment for Class III and Class IV Analogous Posts Rules 2023.
|Starting date of submission of online application||Click Here|
|Last date of submission of online application||Click Here|
Applicants will undergo a single written examination, followed by a skill test, and selections will be based on merit.
Name of Posts: Grade III and Grade IV
Total Posts: 20,000
Grade 3 Posts is RS 14,000 to RS 60,500 and Basic Pay for Grade 4 posts is RS 12,000 – RS 52,000.
For grade 3, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6 (six) months duration from a recognized Institute.
- For Grade 3, Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Asstt. Soil Conservation Field Worker Jr., Agriculture Extension Assistant etc.
- Higher secondary or equivalent.
For Grade 4 Posts
- Matric Passed from any government recognized institution.
- Class 8 Passed from any government recognized institution.
Candidates age must be not less than 18 and not more than 40 years as of 1st January 2023. Age Relaxation for special category candidates
Application fee for Grade 3
Application fee for Grade 4
Payment is accepted online through a payment gateway provided on the official website.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of Assam direct recruitment board.
- Applicants are required to upload the following documents with the specified specifications in the Assam Direct Recruitment Online Portal-
- Passport Size Photograph: Maximum size 35 KB, JPG or JPEG format.
- Scanned Signature: Maximum size 30 KB, JPG or JPEG format.
- The Selection Criteria and the mode of examination for the different categories of posts shall be communicated in due course of time.
- Candidates who make it to the shortlist must ensure they carry the entire gamut of original documents for verification purposes.
- These documents include proof of age, caste certificate (relevant for candidates belonging to reserved categories), educational qualification certificates, computer proficiency certificates (if applicable), income and asset certificates for those falling under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category.
- Disability certificates (for PwD candidates), and the Declaration in Form “A” in accordance with Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019, which is available on the official website. The exact date for document verification will be notified in due course.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must be registered in one of the employment exchanges in Assam.
- Applicants with a degree in Computer Science (BCA/MCA/B.Tech/B.E.) and similar qualifications do not need to provide a Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6 months duration.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognised Board/ Council. No other document shall be accepted.
- Candidates should fill up all the field in the online application which are marked mandatory.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form.
- Once the online application is submitted there will be no scope for editing/correction/resubmission.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidate will get a unique number against their submitted application and will utilize the unique number for all future references.
- Candidates may also note that for any lapse in submission of online application due to technical problem, this office will not be responsible.
- The Admit Cards for attending the examination will be available for download from the official website of the Commission. Date and time for the same shall be notified later.
- Those candidates who are already in Government service should produce NOC from the respective HoDs.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the OMR based written test/ Skill test.
- There will be no preference for place of posting.
- After the selection, allocation of Departments/ Posts shall be on the basis of their merit and post carrying higher Grade Pay.