Date – 26/09/2023. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to participate in a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on October 4th, 2023, at 8:00 am in the Vidyalaya premises for the purpose of hiring candidates for the following positions on a purely Part-Time Contractual basis in accordance with KVS norms. Empaneled candidates will be contacted for their services as and when vacancies arise during the academic session 2023-24.
Posts and Subjects
PGT Political Science, Essential Qualifications
- A two-year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course from the Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR
- A Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subject: a) PGT (Political Science) – Master’s Degree in Political Science
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university is preferred.
- Proficiency in teaching through Hindi and English medium.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
Special Educator, Qualifications:
- Any Graduate with 50% marks with aB.Ed. in Special education; OR
- B.Ed. (General) with a one-year diploma in special education; OR
- B.Ed. (General) with two-year diploma in special education; OR
- B.Ed. (General) with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGPD); OR
- B.Ed. Special Education and Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education (PGPC); OR
- PG Diploma in Special Education (Mental Retardation); OR
- PG Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Disabilities: Physical And Neurological); OR
- PG Diploma in Special Education (Locomotor Impairment And Cerebral Palsy); OR
- Secondary Level Teacher Training Course In Visual Impairment; OR
- Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf; OR
- BA/B.Ed. in Visual Impairment.
- PGT RS 32,500 per month consolidated
- TGT RS 31,250 per month consolidated
- Special Educator RS 31,250 per month consolidated
- Registration Timing (Online): September 26th to October 2nd (11:59 PM) through the following link: Online Registration link.
- All candidates registered online should also verify their documents on the day of the interview. Please report at 8:00 AM on October 4th, 2023. In case of difficulty in online registration, candidates may contact the Vidyalaya at the help desk.
- Document Verification Timing: On October 4th, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. sharp for all the posts scheduled for that particular day. Late entry will not be entertained.
- Interview Process: Online Registration, Document Verification, Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring photographs, a filled application form, self-attested Xerox copies of all certificates, and mark sheets (of all the years separately), along with the original ones for verification.
- Experience in the relevant field will be counted for every completed full year. If it is less than one year, no weightage will be given. Maximum weightage will be 5 (1 per year). Working experience will be considered if it matches the post applied for.
- Candidates must fill out separate forms for different posts they apply for and attach necessary Xerox copies.
- The attached Application Form may be used.
- No TA/DA will be applicable for attending the interview.
- The maximum age for all the posts is 65 years.
- Selection procedures and exemptions will follow KVS norms.