Department of Revenue, Dispur, Assam, Bajali, through an official notification has accepted applications for filling up Lot Mandal, (Grade 3) posts lying vacant in various departments. Qualified Indian citizens can participate in this recruitment process. For this, the form has to be filled in as described below. Candidates will have to submit the eligibility certificate and all other necessary documents. An incomplete form will not be acceptable.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Lot Mandal|
|Total Number Posts||07|
|Recruitment Board||Government of Assam,|
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
|Government||Assam State Government|
Name of Posts: Lot Mandal
No of Posts: 07 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- Deputy Commissioner, Bajali District.
Name of Board– Government of Assam.
Pay Scale– 14,000 to 60,500 per month.
Helpline: Official website of niyukti.assam.gov.in.
- Passed matriculation, from a government-recognized institute.
- A six-month diploma in computer education.
- Candidates must have a valid six-month recorder certificate class course training from the Assam Surveys and settlement training center, Dakhin Gaon, Guwahati.
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 Years and the maximum age will be 38 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is mentioned below-
|Sl No||Category||Age relaxation|
Application Fee- Nil
How to Apply-
Applicants need to submit a duly filled standard application form with all the relevant documents of age, education qualification, caste, and professional qualification mentioned below. The application will be received in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Bajali from 21st November 2022. The application should be submitted to the-
“Deputy Commissioner, Bajali, P.O- Pathsala, P.S- Patacharkuchi, PIN-781325.”
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age, and caste along with other testimonials.
- Self-attested copies of the 6-month RCCC Training Pass Certificate.
- Three copies of recent passport-size photographs duly signed by the candidates across the photographs, one should be pasted on the application.
- EWS Certificate for reserved category.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Declaration in form A.
- PWD Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Candidate must have to appear in a written examination comprising the mentioned subjects.
|Survey & Settlement||50|