The Fishery Department, Morigaon, invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible residents of Morigaon District, aged between 18 to 60 years, for various schemes offered under the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) for the year 2023-24.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to obtain application forms from the office of the undersigned during office hours starting from September 22, 2023. The deadline for application submission is October 12, 2023.
|Sl No||Activities||Target Unit||Unit Cost (Rs in Lakhs)||Gen||Women||SC||ST||Essential Requirements|
|1||Fin Fish Hatchery||1 No.||25.00||1||–||–||–||Hatchery: 0.50 ha; Nursery Pond & Rearing Pond: |
1.00 ha; Submission of DPR/Self Contained Proposal and Land
|2||New Rearing Pond||10.0 Ha||7.00||3.00||3.00||2.00||2.00||Minimum area: 0.10 to 0.50 ha|
|3||New Pond||18.00 Ha||8.40||5.00||6.00||4.00||3.00||Minimum area: 0.25 to 1.00 ha|
|4||Input for Fish Farming||18.00 Ha||4.00||5.00||6.00||4.00||3.00||Minimum area: 0.25 to 1.00 ha|
|5||Three-wheeler with Ice Box||2 No||3.00||1||–||1||–||Only Fish Traders can apply|
|6||Mini Feed Mill (2 tons/day)||2 No||30.00||–||2||–||–||Submission of DPR/Self Contained |
Proposal and Land Documents required
|7||Fish Kiosk||5 No||10.00||1||2||2||–||Submission of Land and other relevant |
|8||Freshwater Pearl Farming||50 No||0.20||–||50||–||–|
|9||Livelihood Support to traditional fishers||800 No||0.045||800||–||–||–||BPL Fisherman certificate required|
- Two passport-sized photos.
- Xerox copy of the front page and recent up-to-date page of the Bank passbook.
- Xerox copies of Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, and Voter ID (mandatory).
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ST & OBC Category).
- Copy of Land documents for the proposed site (Jomabandhi/Land Holding Certificate along with Trace Map).
- NOC for Land Use for joint property.
- Registered Lease deed (for lease land, minimum lease period is 10 years).
- Undertaking confirming the land has no disputes.
- Undertaking stating that the applicant has not availed of subsidies for the same activity from the Government Scheme or Agencies in the last 5 years.
- Fisherman Certificate and BPL card (mandatory for Livelihood Support to Fishers).
- For Sl No. 1, 6, 7: Bank solvency certificate is mandatory.
- 27% of the target under the General category will be reserved for the OBC category, following the recommendation by the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC).
- Please note that the allocation of schemes will be based on PMMSY guidelines and target availability. Government subsidy patterns include 40% of the Project Cost for the General Category and 60% for Women, SC, and ST categories (the remaining amount will be borne by the beneficiaries), except for Livelihood Support to Fishers.
- For any inquiries, please visit the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Morigaon.
- Please be advised that the proposed target may be subject to change based on Government approval.