Application is hereby invited in Standard Form of Application published in Assam Gazette, from intending candidates for filling up the following newly sanctioned post of Peon in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bajali at Pathsala.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Peon|
|Total Number Posts||2|
|Recruitment Board||Chief Judicial Magistrate, |
|Official Website||Mentioned below|
|Government||Assam State Government|
Name of Posts: Peon
No of Posts: 2 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bajali, Pathsala
Pay Scale– Rs12,000 to 52,000 with Grade Pay Rs3,900.
- Candidates applying for the post of Peon must have passed Class 8. Maximum qualification class 12.
- candidates who have passed Class 12 and above shall not be eligible for the post.
- Any such application other than the prescribed educational criteria shall automatically stand canceled. Applicants have to produce-a self-declaration certificate along with the application form mentioning that “he/she has not passed HSSLC or equivalent examination or above”.
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Application Fee-Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply offline as per official notification, do not have to pay any application fee to complete their application process.
How to Apply-
Candidates must submit their application in a sealed envelope with self-attested copies of all documents regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, and Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card along with 3 copies of recent passport-size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side, in the-
“Drop Box” of the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bajali, Pathsala, or may send the application form along with all documents by post to the office address mentioned below-
“The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bajali, Pathsala, District Judicial Court Campus, Bajali, P.O.- Pathsala, PIN- 781325, District- Bajali, Assam.”
Last Date of Application- The last date of receipt of the application form is 20-12-2022 up to 04:00 P.M.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates must have registered their name in the Employment Exchange and the Registration is to be valid as of the date of submission of the application.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as of 01.01.2022.
- Candidates serving in Govt. The department should submit its application through the proper channel.
- The applicants shall mention their Mobile Numbers in the application form in red ink without fail.
- The list of eligible candidates along with interview dates/venue etc. will be uploaded to the official website of Bajali Judiciary in due course.
- No separate call letters will be issued. Candidates are requested to refer to the website for further details.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the interview process.
- Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Teacher Job||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Srandard Form||Click Here|